Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creation for celebration

 

 Oh creator! try to hear or tell me what should I do so that I can make you hear  inner voice about what I need. I hear voices and can make them hear my voice. But some of these unwanted voices destruct concentration. There are many people who can demystify these sounds & rumors due to which (possibly) tranquility may convert into turmoil. 
When something is done with pure object then it will surely be magnified for the rest of the world.
Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for you to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary.
I am going to reveal the fact about causes that put me in dilemma, above all only my believe on some greedy peoples. When a feeling of deception arose in my mind about what will happen if these guys let me down. Because, I got the smell that something is being cooked for me so I became alert.
Even after applying all safeguards, still I am dubious about the safety of  my co-ordinate which is in my place in other side of horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment